You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a small addition to the CouponPress Wordpress Theme from PremiumPress
Currently a User could specify only one CouponCode for each Listing.
I need the possibility that the user could define one or more coupon-codes on submitting a new AD, currently there is a field to setup one coupon code.
I also need a checkbox to select if a coupon has a code that could be used more than one times or not.
It must also be possible that the user could manage this codes, delete some codes or add some new.
So we need a little bit more as only a field with codes that will be seperated with comma or something else.
If an AD has one or more active coupon-codes (and it's specified that the codes could only use once) there must be a button "get code" at the display-screen of this AD
When a user press this button a small JS window will be popup and display the first active code from the list of codes of this AD.
There should also a button at this js windows "use this code".
When the visitor pressed this button, the code will be marked as 'used' and isn't activ any more.
If an AD don't have any active codes, the AD will be marked as overdue.
- All functions must be integerated as an external plugin. No code changes to the default CouponPress code, so it's possible to update the theme with updates from PremiumPress
- Code must work with the latest CouponPress release.
- You must have a PremiumPress developer licence (you need this in case that you don't get CouponPress from me)
- All functions must be multilanguage ready with the default wordpress translation functions (__ and _e)
- You have to work at my test-site
This sounds a lot, but this are only 4-6 hours of coding.