You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need one php class that builds an invoice PDF from given data ...
see this tutorial http://www.web-development-blog.com/archives/create-pdf-documents-online-with-tcpdf/
no need for a gui, online shop or any database ... you can use the tcpdf library that simplifies this task ...
final result should be an invoice pdf like this http://garage.invoicebus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Invoice-PDF.jpg that is fully configurable via class methods.
all i need is a working class with functions for configuration like
C->setLogo($img); etc ....
if the results are good, i have some more little tasks to do ...
Additional Project Description:
04/19/2013 at 22:03 WEST
For your information:
The pdf invoice is for the german company "gerabo"
tihs is a customer loyality solution. we are a startup and designing the layout of the website and logo right now. so the final invoice design is not ready now. this is more a generic task and includes some small design skills for the invoice layout.
04/20/2013 at 20:21 WEST
Here is a basic specification.
we need a php class that can create an invoice pdf
Most of the viariable fields can be seen @this url https://paydirtapp.com/free_invoice_creator
- no gui required
- no database required
- no logic like calculating taxes or add item costs required
- if there a a lot of items, the invoice can be 2 pages long (or more) and must still looking good.
- we need additionally a logo in the top left or right corner
- and a footer, that appears on every page
- between subtotal and total field, we may have an taxes, discount and shipping costs that only appears, if set
- internationalization via a config file (you only need to provide english, we will translate in our target language).
- a simple demo html form to test that this php class produces valid pdfs
you should use the free open source pdf library "tcpdf"