You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am in the the process of launching an event on some daily deal websites (Group On, Living Social, etc). If you are NOT familiar with these websites, this project will be more difficult to explain.
Background: When someone buys something off of these websites, they get a confirmation number / bar code / PDF of what they bought. The daily deal site provides them that information. The daily deal site will also provide me a list of all the people who bought & their confirmation numbers.
Typically all merchants (that would be me) have different redemption processes. I need someone to create the following for me or suggest a better solution:
1) After someone buys my product, I will have the instructions on their voucher say to go to the URL that you will customize
2) I need a way to upload the confirmation numbers (their might be some other fields like First Name & Last Name as well)
3) A guest will go to our website. Instructions will tell them that they need to register for the event using their confirmation number.
4) We will need a way to ensure the confirmation number they put enter in matches a confirmation number that the Daily Deal site provided us or else return an error.
5) Once confirmation number is verified, the guest needs to enter in the info below so we can collect data on the members. Registration will consist of First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, Phone Number, Address.
6) Once registration is done, a message will appear thanking them for registering and telling them to bring the actual voucher from the daily deal website.
7) I am going to be using multiple daily deal websites so I would like for an EASY way for me to register all these people at the actual event. Any ideas welcomed. The manual process is to look them up on a list and cross them off. I'm trying to see if there is an automated way to do it. The daily deal websites do include a bar code on the voucher so maybe we can use that somehow.
8) We need to store the data in a clean format in the back-end.
9) If a member tries to register with a confirmation number that has ALREADY been registered, then it should allow member to change the registration fields (Example: The original buyer got sick and is now giving it to a friend). I am up for thinking a better solution for this part. I should be able to enable / disable this option at my leisure. For some events, we say the event ticket is non-transferable. In that option is checked and someone tries to register the same voucher number, then an error message would pop up.
10) I should be able to change the name in the back-end if needed.
11) I should be able to export the list / organize it in an easy manner.