We are looking for a fineuploader.com implementation like this:
* Basic form with a fineuploader and three required inputfields (3 textfields)
* multi fileupload. Allowed filetypes .zip, .txt, jp(e)g, png with a queue
* Use S3 upload functionality from fineuploader
* Browse button to select files
* After selecting all files, present a popup with num of selected files and total num of files in queue
* queue these files. (no need to show all filenames one by one)
* When clicking on 'upload' present user a progressbar and the current file being uploaded
* Before uploading each single file do a md5 check of images files (not the zip or txt)
(we will provide an url to which you can post the current filename, a md5 of this file. This url will reply with a json reply 'true' or when false, a json reply with 'false', a date and a filename)
* Upon true: upload and continue. Upon false, skip file in queue and continue.
* Filename must be a random 64 characters (a-zA-Z0-9) and must be uploaded in a 'dir' which matches the first two characters.
Like this: /d5/d5dkd29JSJSkdksjdssdk.jpg or /3F/3Fjs9ks~.png
* After succesfull upload to s3, post the originalfilename, the generated filename, the md5, and the three inputfields to a php backend.
* When queue is done, present an informal message how many files are uploaded and if there were any errors.
* If some files are not uploaded due to the md5 calculation, present these in a list like '%filename already uploaded on %datefromjson as %filenamefromjson
No need to worry about old browsers like ie6,7,8, etc..
You can use jquery if you want to.
Questions, let me know.