You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want an efficient windows/mac programmer to develop a simple time and fuel calculator application. The aim of the application is to facilitate travelers in calculating two crucial things, firstly the amount of time taken for a specific journey and secondly the quantity/price of the fuel required. The fuel price will be unit free i.e. not specified in terms of currency. The application is to be designed for a computer either windows, mac or both. An important objective is to ensure that the application is user-friendly and interactive. I will provide the formula to calculate the average mileage in accordance with the engine capacity entered by the user. I need the application on an urgent basis. I’m ready to spend upto $60-$65 on the application.
• Vendor must have a good understanding of English
• Please inform how would you go about making this application in your personal message/response and any queries/issues with the specification
• For queries regarding the specification mentioned below please PM (personal message) me or email me;
• The application will firstly load the main page with a caption saying ‘welcome to Fuel up’ with some form of logo, be it a car getting fueled up, or a car emitting fire to symbolize the purpose of the application.
• The second page of the application will have three fields for users to enter data;
Departure; e.g. Manchester
Destination; e.g. Birmingham
Time; (this will be a drop down menu with two choices i.e. day and night)
• The third page of the application will have 4 different fields as follows;
1. Enter Distance
2. Engine Capacity (Horse Power/CC); this again will be a drop down menu containing different engine capacities e.g. 800CC, 1000 CC, 1300CC, 1500CC up to 2000CC or 385hp etc.
3. Fuel Price; this is going to be a unit free field which will required plain multiplication with the average mileage of a specific engine e.g. 13 miles/litre for an 800CC engine.
This average mileage can either be taken from a certain online database or research to get an approximation.
4. Average speed (miles/hour)
• The last screen will have the heading ‘Fuel up’ with the following statement;
‘it will cost you $XX and X Hours XX minutes to travel from Destination X to Destination Y’ These variables will change according to the information entered by the user.
• The user will be able to navigate to different screens for changing details etc by either clicking a ‘cancel’ or a ‘go back’ button.
NB Interested bidders, use the buzzword ‘Fuel Up!’