You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I make customized NHL jerseys for a living. I want to create a program that will demonstrate to the customer what specifically their custom NHL jersey will look like before they purchase it. The NHL and Cool Hockey have a program that does this today and I essentially want to replicate it.
From the NHL website I have been able to determine that they are calling another site to have the graphic generated using a dynamic URL. By changing any number of the variables below I can recreate the jersey and have a jpg generated to my browser window.
Cool Hockey (Demonstration)
1. Each team will have multiple jersey's home, away and possibly other alternate jersey's
2. Each specific jersey will have a corresponding font to match a particular jersey
3. An interface must be present to add new jersey's and fonts and associate them with one another (I must be able to easily do this)
4. The system must have the ability to create rules (max name length, number must be numeric, ability to add the "C" or "A" on the front of the jersey)
5. I own a license / rights to the image graphics and fonts (I'm a Reebok partner)
Please let me know if you have any questions.