Good Dentist Guide
The aim of The Good Dentist Guide is to offer the general public an opportunity to search for a dentist by area, town, city or postcode but also by ‘specialism’. The potential patient will see lots of rich content about dentistry and special treatments such as Cerec, implants and orthodontics with animations (Medivision) and before and after photos.
Very similar to http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/
I need a trustworthy, competent freelancer to do ad hoc PHP MYSQL development on websites I develop when required. Initially I will require an estimate for the work below (excluding Other functionality). I understand that it will just be an estimate as the scope is not sufficiently well defined. I am happy to pay on a time spent basis.
I am about to build a new website with information on Dentists
The web site will include a find a dentist function which will need a database and search facility building
Address including county and postcode
Subscription level (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Expert)
I will provide HTML pages to incorporate the PHP code
• Add/update/delete Dentist - (back end function)
• Quick Search (I'll put this on all web pages ) see similar http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/
• Search Page - something like https://www.bacd.com/public/find-cosmetic.html. + selection of one or more specialisms. The results would return like http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/ with a similar more info button
I may also require the following. I don’t expect your estimate for this par but will need to know that you can add the following if necessary
• Ask a an expert. Not sure of best way do do this but would require a blog like http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/blog/
• Reviews - Might like a review system with average review score at top