Show spam complaint reporting in the account statistics
We have a current feedback script that adds people that hit the "spam" button to the suppression file in Interspire. You can use this as it is, edit it, or create a new one to work with your script.
However, we are looking to add reporting statistics and metrics to the interface to show detailed reporting statistics including:
- Statistics should be included on the same reporting screens as opens, clicks, and unsubscribes
- Statistics should be based on campaign (broadcasts) and autoresponder messages
It will need to meet these requirements:
- Handle Spam Complaints from major ISP's
- Handle Spam Complaints in ARF format
- Multiple Abuse Mailboxes supported
- Export Complaints from Email Campaigns
- Export Complaints from Contact Lists
- Display Statistics in reporting for both broadcasts and autoresponders
We'll need to change the statistics module for this. It will need to work on single user license and multi-user license.
Additional Project Description:
07/19/2013 at 20:16 CXT
We would also like to see the cost to protect the mod/addon with some sort of license script or something to that effect.