You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need someone to make a website very similar to gumtree.com.au however much better. The design will be as simple as stackoverflow.com
In addition to how gumtree.com.au, I want to put a scope as:
• There will be a way to report any advertisement that is abusive. If that will occur than the IP address will go to suspicious for any future transaction and then when there is any advertisement posted from that IP address will be advised for pre approval that will go through the process described separately.
• That we would need to make this advertisement on template basis as well so that people's time can be saved rather than typing it again and again.
• The person can also close the advertisement so that they can re-advertise as many time they would like it to do.
• The person will also should be able to unadvertised the job easily rather than making it complicated to do so. This way they will never unadvertised their jobs.
• This should also give them an option to unadvertised all together.
• Now why someone will advertise their ads from our website is something to be checked that it is easy to advertise by providing an option of template based advertisement. They can also access the same thing from iPHONE application and also from the android application. This application should also be checked from the IPOD as well as from IPAD application too.
• The SMS verification can be a very nice application that one can put in through this way it is easy for someone to trust on.
• The feed of new advertisement should work such that the feed will be coming as a Facebook.
• This way they could identify what they are interested in rather than the whole feeds; idea is not to copy Facebook but is to provide a quick interface/ yet simple interface so that the advertisements are coming in the middle of the screen where the left bars are used for the settings, and the right bar can be used for future advertisements.
Additional Project Description:
01/26/2014 at 5:23 EST
NO DEFINED SCRIPTS WILLL BE ACCEPTED!