You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want to create a web base system for engineering department. Basically it would be a live reporting system. Eventually it will evolve to incorporate quality document and whole bunch of other stuff but all that comes later.
1) For now, I need a page where sales can enter the new jobs (only jobs with PURCHASE ORDER). This should be simple enough. Only needs to enter about 10 fields (inputs) per job.
2) Main live page would have about 5 columns with scroll bars. Each Column representing different stages of engineering work per job. There will be sign off options for engineers for each stage.
3) If the job needs to be put on hold, the engineer will create a Problem Resolution Request, a type of a form with all the problems listed and snap shots of problems attached and any other files needed to be send to customer. Once the PRR is sent to customer, the job on Live Reporting System will move the bottom of page so everyone could see that the job is on hold.
4) PRR needs few input of their own:
1. A database of email addresses specific to that customer. Engineers should have capability of adding / removing email addresses. Engineer should be able to choose which email addresses the PRR should go to.
2. A database of all employees of the company (own company). Engineer should be able to choose which email addresses the PRR should go to.
3. When PRR is sent, the files attached should not be sent but instead only a link. Once the customer receives the email, he/she would click on the link and download file from our server. This way we have the capability of sending large files and faster transfer. Once the PRR is sent, it should send an email notifying all the parties that the job is on hold and email has been sent.
5) The main database also needs to be able to store customer specs files under each customer name/code. This we can talk about later although I think it should be piece of cake for programmer.
Please note that this is the start of this project for me. It will be developed in stages as the time goes. What I mentioned above would be considered MODULE 1. There will be additional MODULES afterwards. Upon successful completion of MODULE 1, additional modules may be assigned to the same programmer/coder.
This system should run on internal website so that anyone within the company should be able to see the LIVE REPORTING SYSTEM.
I don't have specific time line. Could be 1 week to 2 or 3 or even more. As long as the system is good and works.
I am not sure about the pricing either. I am thinking about 250 dollars simply because I have no clue as I have never used FREELANCER before. Price is negotiable.