Please ensure that:
1) You are available immediately for work
2) You are a full time developer
3) Have strong plugin development skills - you will need to show previous examples of your work
I have a complete wireframe diagram completed. It has a total of 8 screens that will need to be developed. The plugin will need to integrate with twilio.com and readnotify.com.
The purpose of the plugin is to allow users to easily create a landing page that shows a headline, with two iphones below it. Displayed on each iPhone is are two actual websites (the URL for each site is entered on the plugin's admin panel).
The goal is to show the prospective customer that their website doesn't display well on a mobile device so that they will want to buy a new website from the website developer (the website developer is the person that will be using this plugin on their own site to attract leads)
The plugin has the following features:
- Uses an iPhone emulator so that a visitor can enter a URL and then see what their website looks like if they had viewed it on their iPhone.
- The ability for the website owner to enter the name, business name, URL, and email of a prospect, and then send them one of several templated emails that contain a link back to a customized landing page for that applicant.
- The ability to create email templates that make use of short codes (business name, contact name, business URL)
- The ability to manage a large list of this landing pages (up to a few hundred) from the "manage existing pages" screen. (this page would be similar to the page in wordpress where you can manage all your posts)
Once your application has been shortlisted, you will be shown the wireframe and the scope of this project will become clear. ONLY THEN will you have to submit your final bid. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT YOUR FINAL BID UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN THE WIREFRAMES.
When applying, please be sure to put the word "Turtle" at the very start of your subject line. Applications without this word will be ignored.
Thank you very much.