International Marketplace where users can register to buy items and can configure their own online shops (being they the administrators of their shops). They pay a monthly fee and a percentage of the sale.
The buyer pays directly to the seller through PayPal and in that moment the payment is divided: a percentage for us (the marketplace) and the rest for the seller.
We (the marketplace) will bill the seller in this two ways: monthly fee and percentage of the sale.
It isn’t an online shop. It’s a marketplace, similar to Etsy.com.
It must be made in html. Multi-language. Optimized for search engines.
We’ll provide the contents and design totally finished in AI files.
The mission of the programmers will be coding and programming the Marketplace following faithfully the AI files given, optimizing the source code and ensuring the quality and functionality of the interface. Experience, advanced knowledge of SEO and validation and software defect prevention are mandatory.
- Mobile version: It won’t be an app, but a responsive design web that can be used in mobiles and tablets. It must allow looking for items and all the purchase process.
- Search tool for blogs (readers of cooking, interiors… blogs can use it for looking for items in our marketplace).
- Custom Programming in html instead of CMS, php instead of flash, texts readable by search engines instead of images.
- Compatible with IE7 onwards.
- It has to meet the standards of the W3C.
- Perfectly indexable. SEO. Control of all titles and meta descriptions.
- Multi-language in addition to Spanish and English. Dynamic and meta tags should vary by language. (The customer will bring the contents translated). This contract is for the Spanish version and the English version and has to take into account that other languages will come in the future (not included in this version).
- Multi-currency (EUR, USD, GBP…).
- Optimized for concurrent users expected (500.000 users/month).
- Geolocation of buyers and sellers.
- Ability to schedule automated shopping (for example: 1kg fruit each week).
We, the customer, will provide the design of the entire screens, all the intermediate steps
(registration, confirmation emails, etc..) and full support for solving doubts about the
The programming team must commit to implement all the functionality as in Etsy.com and the feed of Fab.com (http://eu.fab.com/feed/).
The source codes as well as designs of the web and the contents and databases will be property of us, the customer.
1 month to deliver the total Project finished. This commitment is vital. If the programmer fails, he/she/they will be obliged to deduct € 200 for each day of delay. And we, the customer, at our sole discretion may choose whether to continue the project with such penalty or entirely cancel it, receiving any amount that had been paid for it. The programmers agree these conditions when accepting the project. The freelancers won't redistribute any info related to the project.