You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The project entails the creation of an online interview site. At start there will be two functions: invite and ad-hoc.
On the site there will be an interviewer side and an interviewee side.
The interviewer side will be the back-end. It will have a login system and will be the management area for interviewers to manage their interviews.
The interviewer will setup an interview. Setup entails the following:
- Define the title of the interview.
- Define the description of the interview.
- Define the questions.
- Per question define the maximum answer time.
- Define whether or not an answer or the whole interview may be redone.
The interviews can have an introductory video attached to it.
The interviewee shall receive an invitation via mail to conduct the interview.
At start of the interview the interviewee will be presented with one question at a time and will than have the possibility to record their answer. After the answer has been recorded the interviewee will have the option to play the recorded video and, if allowed by the interviewer, re-record the answer.
After all the answers to the questions have been recorded the interviewee will have a final go/no go moment.
If the answer is go: the recording(s) will be uploaded to the site, the interviewer will receive a message advising the receipt of an interview, the interviewee will also receive a message confirming the upload and a link to remove their interview.
If the answer is no go: the interviewee shall have redo options as given by the interviewer.
This function will allow the recording of a open presentation which can then be shared.
- No flash!!!
- Will use the built-in or attached video and sound recording devices on the users computer
- Will be a add-on / module / ... on a content management system like TYPO3 or Joomla! or Drupal