You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Auction written in PHP (backed by MySQL or similar) to work as follows -
1) Auction will support 30 bidders max per auctions, but an unlimited number of auction runners
2) Should support an unlimited number of auctions
2) Bidders will bid percentage, not currency: e.g 5.0% 4.75% Lowest bid wins.
3) Bids can only go down, to a minimum of 0% Note, the bidding increment should be between 0.01% and 99%
4) Lowest percentage determines the winner
5) Each auction can have more than one winner
5.1) Lowest bid will win
5.2) Next lowest bid can be a partial winner as well based on the dollar amount described below
6) Each auction will have a dollar amount as the auctioned item (maximum 999 million), with a starting bid indicated in percentage (e.g. 5%, 8%, 9.25% up to a maximum of 99%)
6.1) In addition to the percentage bid, bidders must be able to indicate a dollar amount (up to 999 million)
6.2) Both the dollar amount AND the percentage bid must be entered for a bid to be valid.
6.3) The dollar amount entered by the bidder can't be greater than the dollar amount of the auctioned item.
7) Indicated dollar amount for each bidder (and winner) must be recorded / displayed during and at the end of each auction.
8) Auction should support count downs to auction start, as well as display remaining time during the auction.
9) Auction should support email notice and custom script execution on the following events -
9.1) Log in
9.2) Bid Placed
9.3) Auction start
9.4) Auction End
9.5) Lower bid placed
9.6) Auction Won (Should include winning bid and indicated amount!)
9.7) Auction Lost
10) Auction Log in should support the following features -
10.1) Each log in for a registered user should result in said user being assigned a UNIQUE ID for the duration of the auction (or auctions) in which they are set to participate
10.2) During the auction process, only the UNIQUE ID should be visible to other bidders
10.3) The UNIQUE ID must CHANGE for each log in (though not necessarily for for each auction)
10.4) Only the auction runners should be able to match registered users to UNIQUE IDs