You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project requires an individual who is familiar with PHP, Software Development, CodeIgniter 2.1.2 Helper classes, GoDaddy's hosting restrictions, and PHP image manipulation. This code will be used by our current system to perform specific functions outlined in the requirements below. If you're smart and coding maverick... you should have no problem creating this and delivering... Heck, it will probably be FUN for you too. All code must meet the requirements, be tested FULLY, and work properly in our GoDaddy hosting Production environment. ** IF DONE WELL, CHEAP COST, AND DONE FAST... there is more work where this came from, and might post job directly to you in future. **
- Must run on GoDaddy hosting Economy Linux (https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/web-hosting.aspx?ci=72787)
- Must run PHP 5.3 default GoDaddy installation
- Created as a CodeIgniter 2.1.2 Framework "Helper" class (http://codeigniter.com/user_guide/general/helpers.html)
- The "Helper" class should do the following (all in PHP in Helper class.. no processing on other servers):
- *Can* upload additional PHP classes to server (if needed and if Google allows). Must provide detailed instructions on how to do this.
- Take String input of keywords (example: "Schecter Custom Guitar") and retrieve 3 images best matching keywords from Google Image Search (http://images.google.com)
- Will resize images based on input values (keeping or not keeping aspect ratio based on input value)
- Will flip image horizontally
- Will apply lighting effect to image
- Will apply small text overlay on bottom of image
- Will rename image files based on keywords
- Will crop image based on input values (in pixels.. example: 20 would crop 20pixels from all sides of image)
- Will save edited/processed file (based on above changes) to server folder location (location based on input value)
Please contact with any questions on requirements or any aspect of project.