Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Experience: Min 2 - 4 years
Education: B.E, M.C.A, B.Tech, M.Tech
Industry: IT Software, Web & Application Development.
Location: Chennai Development Centre + Own Location
Job Tenure: Full-time Only
Salary Offered: As per industry standards w/ AAA Benefits
Job details overview:
You will be working day to day with internal stakeholders, performing a variety of functions, including but not limited to:
• Relational database design for a variety of applications
• Developing small to mid-size tools for use within the business
• Working alongside non-technical colleagues providing technical assistance and input where required
• Ongoing maintenance of a Magento ecommerce store
• Experience with Zend framework Magento
• Experience with Joomla, Drupal, WordPress,
• Experience with (H)MVC framework - such as Yii, Codeigniter, CakePHP, Recess
• Experience with IIS preferred, but NginX & Apache
• Experience in developing with Magento & Other similar systems
• Experience in working with modman
• Experience in payment gateway integration
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently with other people's code
• An understanding of browser compatibility and testing methods
• Experience managing a development project lifecycle
• Excellent documentation skills
• The ability to explain technical concepts to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of understanding
• Understanding of and experience with RESTful web service design
• Understanding of UX and UI principles
• Understanding of Google Analytics code and implementation
• Ability to create mid to complex Excel formulae
• Experience with Windows Server 2008
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Effective Project & People Management Skills
• Soft Skills: Good communication, analytical and presentation skills, creative/artistic design skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude, * Should have an excellent command over English
• Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team
• Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
• Must be able to provide samples of their previous work.
• Candidates, who are willing to re-locate to Chennai, are also welcome to apply.
You must send your CV when applying, including your current CTC & 3 most recent payslips.