You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hi, I am looking for someone to write me an web application that does the following:
1. User signs up and data is stored in mysql database. There are 4 levels of user: Bare, Basic, Professional, Elite. New users are automatically assigned ‘Bare’ status level. User levels will be changed manually in database so no administration script is required. Must have password recovery (other login / logout features would be nice but not necessary).
2. All users should be able to create one (1) new project and name the project folder.
3. ‘Bare’ level users can then upload up to five (5) images in a limit of one (1) project, ‘Basic’ level users can upload up to ten (10) images in each of their three (3) available projects, ‘Professional’ level users can upload up to twenty-five (25) images in each of their ten (10) available projects, and ‘Elite’ level users can upload unlimited images into unlimited projects. If there was a setting page where these numbers could be changed that would be great.
4. With a new user named JohnDoe and project named ‘Project1’ the folder structure might look something like: www.exampledomainname.com/JohnDoe/Project1
5. When a user clicks on a project they can see a list of thumbnails of the images belonging to that ‘project’ and can select one of the images by clicking on a thumbnail.
6. When the user clicks one of the thumbnails a scaled-down version of the original image is shown next to the thumbnail list (see image 1.1 below). Most images that will be uploaded will be 1024 x 768 but they should be scaled smaller so they will fit on the screen next to the thumbnail list so they can be editable, they should retain their original size however).
7. The user can select / draw one or more squares or rectangles on the selected image and then a pop-up list with the names of all the images appears and the user selects one of the other images.
8. In other words the user can link one (1) or more selected areas of an uploaded image to another full size image that was uploaded in the same project.
9. The linked / mapped images can then be viewed in that project at www.exampledomainname.com/JohnDoe/Project1
Any questions please contact me :) Thanks for reading!
Mockup attached and also album here: http://imgur.com/a/TDJ9l#0