You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Your goal is to write one PHP function.
$InputKeyword (The seed keyword to enter into YouTube's search box)
1) Go to YouTube.com
2) Enter the input keyword in the search box
3) Scrape the autocomplete results and store in an array
4) Enter the input keyword followed by a [space] and the letter a
5) Scrape the autocomplete results and store in an array
6) Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the remaining letters (b-z) and numbers (0-9)
7) Return an array with a list of keywords.
The best function will have the following qualities:
1) Well documented with in line commenting explaining what is happening. (So I can understand the code :P)
2) Completes the given task with minimal RAM and CPU consumption. (Doesn't crash my server)
3) Bug-free. I will hit the function with as much bad data as I can to try and break it.