You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Our company is looking for a talented PHP Developer to join our young and dynamic online media agency.
- At least 3 years experience in developing PHP applications - a must.
- Knowledge in SQL and Databases, proven coding and indexing experience in MySQL - a must.
- Formal education - Computer science or engineering degree required - a must.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS - an advantage.
- Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility - an advantage.
- Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache, Nginx or IIS) and familiarity with Unix/Linux and/or Windows server. - an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of Linux Server settings - an advantage.
- Familiarity working with more than one programming language, including: Perl, Python, Ruby, Java, .NET, Tcl, etc - an advantage.
- Responsible, self-learning and highly motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong technical, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- A “self-starter” with good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience (verbal and written)