You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Scheduler brief specifications
The project is to create a remote application to help timetable Editors / Checkers in an Editing organization, using an easy to use graphical user interface. This solution integrates Zoho CRM to a backend PHP system the php developer will create. This will help staff to:
1. Assign work easily to editors and checkers on a timetable grid by dragging Tasks from a list onto a special timetable of available hours.
2. Communicate job details automatically to Editors and Checkers with a task list with task details.
3. Be alerted when jobs are unfulfilled or late (partly fulfilled by CRM functions).
4. Maintain security and confidential information between Clients, Editors and Checkers.
5. Add/edit editor profiles and accounts to the system.
* Scheduler Backend – PHP, MySQL (stores cached info / job info)
* File Storage – Zoho Docs (or potentially DropBox)
* SMS - Bulk SMS , Clickatell , Screen Magic or Valueleaf via php+sms-api or Zoho Webhooks
* Extensive use of third party API's (please list)
* 5+ years experience with PHP/Apache on Linux platform.
* Ajax experience, especially with drag and drop functions.
Useful skills (not mandatory):
* amfphp - for our other projects
* LAMP - to understand environment / easier administration
We can share full designs and specs with shortlisted candidates.
We have several PHP projects in our company, so we're keen to find someone interested in a long-term partnership.