You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Write a complete solution for website localization with machine translation (google or bing).
2. After code is installed, it should show a select box suggesting the visitor to "switch language".
a. The select box should be placed where the code was installed.
b. Select options should include the website's original language and at-least 3 other languages.
c. You can assume that the original language is always English.
d. Example, an english website would show a drop-down list with English, French, Russian, Romanian.
e. When user selects a language from the list, all relevant strings should be fetched from the server and displayed on the page, instead of the original ones.
3. All website's source and translated texts should be stored on the server's database, thus translated strings are fetched from the server.
4. Assume only one website will use this product (i.e. no need to separate DB records by website name or domain).
Technical and Environment
1. Remember that server and customer's website reside on different domains.
2. You can use whatever machine-translation solution available
3. Server is running PHP
4. Database should be either mysql or mongodb.
5. Do NOT emphasis on graphic design. Emphasis on code quality instead…
6. Use whatever JS libraries or frameworks available.
7. Use whatever PHP frameworks available.
8. Final result should include:
a. Project code with the following structure:
i. /public - for JS and any other client side files
ii. /server - For server side files (PHP).
b. html/js code to install on website
c. config file for the PHP side (db access etc.)