Need some work done? Post a Project Today
The task is to program and set up an API interface for a Prestashop e-book shop.
1. A initial request to retrieve an full metadata feed containing information about all available books
(like ISBN, title, author, price, links to cover images and subjects) into Prestashop.
These data should be stored on clients own server – in a database, in e.g. xml files.
2. A module to run nightly metadata updates (delta feeds) containing new, modified and removed books.
The module should include a interface in Prestashop to add new books, update modified books and
delete/deactivate removed books on clients own server.
3. A link in Prestashop, so that when a customer buys an e-book or audiobook in webshop,
the order should be placed in Pubhub.
The customer’s e-mail address should be supplied and Pubhub will send an order confirmation
(based on clients own e-mail template) containing a download link to the book or
clients own system send an e-mail. Client handle the payment between Prestashop and the customer themselves.
4. A module in Prestashop so that if the customer regrets buying the e-book/audiobook the shop can cancel
the order in Pubhub. An order can only be cancelled if the download link has not yet been clicked.
5. A module in Prestashop so that If the customer needs help to read the e-book or play the audiobook
the shop can create a support case in Pubhub and a supporter will look at the problem and
send an e-mail bak to the customer.
Documentation on API: http://service.pubhub.dk/MediaService1_4.asmx
Looking forward to hear from you.