You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please specify "I am a human and I really know how to handle this project" in your submissions: we want to avoid robot answers. Failing to do this will result in your bid not being considered.
Here's our problem:
We currently have a large database of pdf files which is hosted on a local network with sub-folders and all files are named numerically. Every now and again we need to print a series of pages from multiple pdf files which becomes a tedious task after running a few prints.
This is what's required:
1. Ideally a simple single page site (Wordpress Joomla, Drupal, HTML, or whatever)
2. The page should be a 2 column page
3. Left column is the user interface and the right side is a file preview
4. Printer and file location selection / entry fields. Once these have been entered once, these should remain fixed throughout the users session.
5. User Input field which will be used to enter the file number
6. User presses enter and the script returns a preview of the associated file with a bold file name (which will be the file number) above the preview form. Only the first 3 pages need to be seen in the preview.
7. Buttons which give the user options to print a combination of pages:
Print Page 1, or Page 1 & 2, or Pages 1,2,& 3, Or All pages
Things to note:
1. The files are stored in this way: Shared-Z-Drive ----- Main folder ----- Sub-folder ----- PDF file
2. The printers are also on a shared network
3. Speed of execution is vital
Please specify "I am a human and I really know how to handle this project" in your submissions: we want to avoid robot answers.