You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am an on call locomotive engineer and we are dispatched in sequence from a list of operators in numerical order.
I need you to develop a software which can run on my computer (runs 24/7) that monitors an email address. When this secondary address receives an email from my personal email account with the word "status" it will log into my employers website with my username/password, enter a few choices and take a screenshot of the list that shows my current position. The program will then close the internet explorer which will log me out and then attach that image to an email and reply back to my status inquiry.
1) Monitor an email address checking for an email from my personal account every minute
2) Once it identifies an email with the word "status" it will launch my employers website
3) It will log in with my username/password
4) Select a "Crew Management" link
5) From there select another login link
6) Enter another username/password
7) Type 2 into a box, press enter
8) Type 11 into a box, press enter
9) Take a screenshot of the information displayed
10) Reply back to the email with the screenshot
11) Close everything and monitor the email inbox for another status inquiry
The program needs to be something I can turn off/on and will run in the background. No need for something fancy, its only 11 steps and I don’t want to spend too much on this.
Although I do have a lot of other larger programs I need developed and this could be the beginning of many projects.