Project Description: Property Management Software
I need software that can link into my website so that investors can look up their real estate investment portfolio and get access to all of the information outlined below. This is a combination of 2 existing software platforms; Buildium and Property Inspection Management.
1) Inspections- Needs to be detailed and easy to use. Needs to have a predetermined checklist & drop boxes to ensure everyone checks the same things and all reports are consistent. Also needs to have Android & iPad app (w/ inspection reminders) so that agents can do field inspections and have them directly load up into our web based system.
- Pre & post rehab or rental prep
- Pre & post lease/ tenant
- Pre & post maintenance call
2) Work order logs- needs to be formalized so that all work orders ask the same, or similar questions. Also needs to integrate with inspections.
3) Tenant Details- Needs to have downloadable application & lease, contact information, payment history, deposit amounts.
4) Property Information- Needs to have lease value, expirations (with a reminder), utilities, trash details (including bulk pick-up), downloadable insurance information, color notes ( to keep track of all paint between tenants /repairs), number of maintenance calls.
5) Accounting- Needs to keep track of rent that has been paid/late payments, tenant invoices, have online pay capability, keep track of investor payments that have been paid, track all maintenance/work order or rehab invoices and payments (with separation between our cost (property manager) and owner invoices). Also must have a differentiation between what the tenant and owner sees with regard to reports.
6) Customer Service (not necessary but very helpful)- Auto complete into letters to tenants giving them details of properties (i.e. welcoming kit, utility info, garbage details, possibly local schools/establishments (w/ advertising) ) auto complete random inspection letters & reminders, auto complete 3-day notices, auto complete corrective action notices, etc…
7) Marketing- Integrate Craigslist postings, online vacancy (vonteitz.com), go section 8, online application. Possibly phone tracking, kall8.comom, MLS.