You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The work process is divided in three parts. 2 parts can be easily automated and the third part should be left for human input.
Part 1: Automate Adobe Illustrator workflow so that it can read instructions from an external source like xml or txt and automatically create files and folders and populate them.
For example we have something like this:
Colour: Pantone 254C
Image 1.jpg (link)
Source: Image1.png (link) clipart1.eps (link)
....and so on.
Adobe Illustrator CS5 should:
a. create an eps File1, create a folder named File1, put File1.eps in it
b. type the text Hello, apply Myriad 22pt and PMS 254 to it, centre it to the artboard
c. Place all jpegs, pngs, eps source files on the artboard and embed them.
d. Save the file as eps legacy version 10, close the file and move to the next file.
Part 2 should be left for human input where the artists will open files, adjust text, recreate or live trace art etc.
When artists are done with their work they should press a shortcut key to trigger the final autmation which will involve:
1. Centre artwork to the artboard
2. Resize artboard to fit artwork
3. Create a rectangle which exactly fits the artboard size and is sent to back Shift+Ctrl+]. It will be the background.
4. Apply the already copied to clipart colour to the background
5. While background is selected: Edit > Edit Colour > Recolour with Presets> 1 Colour Job > Pantone + Solid Coated
(Which basically applies the best Pantone + Solid Coated colour to the background.
6. Delete all unused colours from swatches
6. Saving File as eps, legacy version: Illustrator 10 to the same directory
7. Export a 150 dpi png to the same directory
8. Close the file.
Please only bid if you can write clean code and can easily accomplish the above software objectives.