You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Do you have a superior e-mail extractor program?
Looking for one that can search google / bing / yahoo / multi-choice options using keywords then massage the output eliminating duplicates, and produce an output that can be copied or directed into a database?
So it would do these steps:
1) Extract e-mails from google, yahoo, bing (& more) deep search using a keywords string.
2) Output arrives in raw .txt form or into a form format that can be massaged by check-marking the ones to eliminate (like a form), then resorted and refined.
3) Using output create an omission/ignore section to omit email address from big-boy websites, for example:
-a search using keywords: best car saleman in montana
-creates output from sites like:
-somehow omit these big-box sites and "re-search" creating a more refined list and burrowing deeper into a search engine for local targets.
Since the big boys have SEO and paid for top listing, (my) most email extractor can only dig so deep and they don't have an omission section.
4) Take the final refined email address .db listing and paste or assign an INITIAL e-mail template that will send a simple txt message on a schedule using an SMTP server or cron job (?).
5) Then on a specified time & date a follow-up e-mail #2 to the same list or targets on the list for additional marketing.
6) Also an e-mail #3 if possible.
Looking for either a .php set of pages or a stand-alone program to suit needs.
This offer expires 2/28/13