You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are after proposals for the following.
In summary, we want to:
1. Develop software which allows us to build up search templates which are run at certain dates (or repeated) of a third party website,
[the website is a database of records, which can searched according to specific dates, date ranges, status fields, or a combination]
2. Collate the searched data from the records retrieved (eg, a search could be run for records which have a status of ---> filed, accepted, registered, renewed stages in the dates 1Jan-20Jan2013, or just weekly without a date).
3. Identify unwanted records & remove them (eg owners who are not interested in receiving mail, or do not need information - we can manually build lists of keywords in any field which would cause the record to be automatically deleted)
4. Prepare a mail-out letter for all the remaining owners of records.
5. Some owners we represent, and have emails for them, and in this case when the status changes, eg filed ---> accepted, we need an email sent to a the owner's email and our management email address.
Additional Project Description:
07/31/2013 at 22:52 CST
I am away on holidays till 13September, so you have at least 1 month to do the job, I can answer some questions by email when on holidays, but will mainly be back to work with you on 13-14 September.