You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
For those that don't know of Sourcefabric Airtime (http://sourcefabric.org/en/airtime) it is a free open source radio automation software that uses a linux back end programmed with Python i believe, and a PHP web app front end for clients to access it via a website, essentially its a cloud based Radio automation software.
Its downfall however is the fact that performing live shows as a remote client is somewhat restricted, they need to record their talk segment on their computer and upload it and add it to the playlist.
Id like something more streamlined, where a client using the web based front end can simply click on a part of their playlist, and start recording a live segment through their computers microphone, then reviewing their recording and upload it straight into their playlist.
Airtime already has a music uploader and all that should be needed is some GUI coding and a script or API that allows you to record a client microphone input
To see a demo of Airtime visit
I hope i have explained this well enough, there are a few key things i would like to see
- Well documented and instructions on how to install this script
- Must not interfere or break any other part of Airtime
- Microphone recordings must be a compatible format with Airtime and good quality, it supports most formats (*.MP3/*.FLAC/*.WAV/*.M4A)
- Ability to listen back to what you recorded before its implemented
- Be willing to release this script as open source so that the Airtime team or community can implement this needed feature