You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
An online accommodation portal requires the development of a CRM to manage its travel & accommodation booking business.
The purpose of the CRM will be to manage new & existing customers, and to automate processes which are currently being handled manually.
All leads should be stored in the CRM, with most activity happening with leads that have become “opportunities.”
The type of processes that we require include:
- Data entry into the CRM (replace excel / google docs)
- Ability to export data from CRM to excel / csv
- Confirmation documents to be sent to customer via CRM
- Invoices to be sent to client via XERO accounting, and marked in CRM
- Statements to be sent to client via XERO accounting, and marked in CRM
- CRM to remind sales agent and/or customer of upcoming payment date
- CRM to remind customer of their upcoming trip via HTML emailer with attachments within specified time (ie. 7 days prior to arrival)
- CRM to request review from client, 24 hours post departure (interface with our review system?)
- CRM to remind customer to submit review
- Customers details to be stored in database for future email marketing
The requirements of the CRM are currently in managing clients that have already been converted to opportunities.
Phase 2 of the project will involve management of leads, and assistance with workflow in order to convert leads to opportunities.
Phase 2 will include
- Quoting clients from CRM
- Follow up reminders from CRM (to guests who haven’t replied)
- Reporting on sales pipeline
- Ticketing system during negotiation process
- Parsing of email leads into CRM from various email formats.
*note, we want to minimize manual data capturing into the CRM.
We would also like to use a service like zappia to integrate with our wordpress based site to capture details of leads and send mails via sugar etc...
The CRM will sit on a sub domain, on a custom VPS server.
ONLY experienced Sugar CRM developers should bid.
The timeline is 4 weeks.
The budget is negotiable depending on skill level.
Additional Project Description:
09/02/2013 at 13:16 IST
This project was started by another freelancer who stopped during the development process.
He achieved the following:
1. Email parsing from multiple sources (not complete)
2. Create leads from parsed emails (completed)
3. Link Sugar to XERO
4. Check XERO for payment, using lead name, invoice number and booking reference (done, excluding booking reference)
5. Create opportunity from lead (somewhat manual process which needs to be automated more)
6. Some reminders have apparently been done but we cannot locate them
- We also need to remove a lot of the standard modules and fields that come pre-built with sugar so that it's focused.
- Opportunities needs to be changed to "Guest"
- We need to refine the pipeline as well for conditional situations ie: if a guest has been converted from a lead already and books again, what happens? If a lead enquires on multiple sites what happens?
We need to discuss all this as it's extremely important.