You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have a current website but are looking into performing some updates to it and decided this might be the best time to change shopping cart platforms. Please view the below specifications and let me know if you have any questions before quoting.
Not sure which e-commerce system to use. We are researching X-cart, Pinnacle cart and some other carts. We are looking for professional recommendations based on the following specs:
* Must be able to handle thousands of products with thousands of options. Site currently has over 11,000 products, with each product having multiple sizes, so therefore many more database rows. We plan to offer thousands of more products (could go over 100,000)
* Site size is currently 15.4 GB with around 295,000 files (mostly jpegs)
* Must load very fast. Current site loads 1-2 seconds.
* Search form must also be fast, responsive and accurate
* Very seo friendly. This is extremely important!
* SEO urls. Also, must be able to have the same seo urls that we have on our current site (can't change when we switch to new solution)
* Cart should be geared towards conversion rate optimization. Lower cart abandonment rates.
* Custom bulk product import. We have one now but it takes a long time to load. Looking for a faster upload/import solution. I can send over a sample import file if required.
* Create new custom import for just stock and discontinued updates. We are supplied daily inventory and discontinued updates from multiple vendors daily. They are in excel format and the format is different for each vendor. There are about 5 vendors that supply us this information.
* Get RGB values from rug/product image. This is also handled by the import. Show related colors based on this. See product detail page for example.
* Be able to import all data from existing site into new site flawlessly. This includes: products, product options, customer data, order data, rug reviews, site reviews, and any other data.
* We are looking to expand our product line into other home d?cor items such as furniture, lighting, pillows, art, throws, bedding, tiles and other flooring products. New site should take this into consideration, especially the bulk product import and stock update section.
* Site design will most likely have to be tweaked to handle new product line. We are thinking about using CSS navigation on the top and on the left hand side use parametric search functions for users to narrow down their search once they have entered a category or a search result page.
* Want a mobile version of the site.
* Social media integration onto site. Social sharing buttons (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
**Notes on existing site:**
* Heavily customized version of Candy Press cart.
* .asp and MSSQL based.
* Hosted on a dedicated Windows server. Only site on this server. Willing to switch to non-windows server.
* Uses ISAPPI rewrite server mod for SEO friendly urls.
* Blog is currently a Wordpress blog. Don't need any modification to that, unless the site design is tweaked, then we will need to incorporate that into the blog.