You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hi - this is my first post on Freelancer.com! I usually use another site, but thought I would give this a try. This first project is designed to test your skills to see if we can work together on a much larger application.
Here's the test project:
I need a project shell written for a SaaS application that does the following things.
1) Uses a design template (I will provide the source, but you can see it here: http://www.keenthemes.com/preview/index.php?theme=metronic)
2) Allows for someone to register for the system, providing an email address, password, and subdomain URL.
3) The system will check that subdomain, say 'test' in test.siteaddress.com, and log that person into the test.siteaddress.com using a new connection string for that site.
Here's the flow:
1) User goes to signup.siteaddress.com and supplies their email address, password and custom URL
2) System checks if the custom url exists in the database, if not, it will register that custom subdomain.
4) The system creates a new database for that subdomain (a snapshot copy is fine)
5) User is redirected to the new url and the system allows them to log in and attach to the newly created database.
6) The system should 'read' the URL and understand what database to work with.
That's it. Pretty simple.
This is just a paid 'try-out' project so I can review the code and see how we work together. I'm searching for a full time developer who can work with me on the rest of the project, so keep this in mind.
Please include your hourly rate, as well as how long you think this will take for this prototype. I plan to try out several people for this position.