What we have is a chain of four adult nightclubs, each with its own website.
We would like software built that would add a small widget to our sites, displaying a current list of the names of the dancers currently working, and a photo of each. We have our own webmaster, we would only need instructions on how to implement the widget into HTML, and he will redesign the sites around it.
The project needs the following functionality:
- The ability to edit the database - adding, removing, and changing dancer names and photos. Also the ability to make any of the dancer names a specific HTML link when displayed in the widget, so we could build info pages on the dancers as we wished.
- A simple interface for club managers to be able to access a database of the dancers, and select which ones they would like to be displayed as currently working.
- The widget itself, embedded into a html webpage and displaying the working dancers and their photos.
- A way for site visitors to sign up to receive text messages and/or email alerts when certain dancer/s(selected by user) are working.
- A way to input upcoming special events, and allow visitor to sign up to receive alerts about them.
We are very open to different methods as to how this, as long as the functionality above is achieved.
Thank you for viewing - please ask if you have any questions!
Additional Project Description:
01/30/2013 at 23:40 CST
Major additions - apologies to all bidders, but the boss has redefined what he wants from this project. If you've already bid on this project, we must ask you to re-bid indicating that you understand the changes, with an updated quote.
- We would like the ability for customers to text the dancer's name to a defined number (Example: text "Bambi" to 4556) to sign up to receive alerts about when that girl is working. We'd like the same with special events, so a costumer could text to sign up and receive alerts about special events that we could define in some way(Example: text "amateur night" to 4556)
- Above I mentioned that we would like the ability for the dancer's names displayed on the website widget to be made an html link, so we could link to a page about each girl. Instead, now we would like something like a mini social network system for the dancers, so they could sign in and update their own info and photo(which would be displayed next to the name when displayed in the widget) - and now we want the dancer's name in the widget to link to the dancer's specific page. The social network pages for the dancers would be fairly simple, only an area for a photo, a short description or info area, and a place for them to indicate the nights they plan to work. The creation of the dancer's pages should be tied to adding the names to the database - something that auto-creates the page with a common password that is changeable by the dancer. We'd also need a master account that could edit or remove any page.
Again, we are open to any methods that look professional, and provide this functionality. Thanks for looking, and please ask if there are any questions.