I would like a program written which will build a Word DOC from a Wordpress RSS Feed.
This can be either a standalone Windows desktop app or a Wordpress Plugin.
I have found several public domain scripts which do most of this, but would like a complete solution. Using free code is fine too as long as it in one package in the end.
1. User Inputs Wordpress RSS feed URL
2. Program Pulls data from RSS Feed and builds list of Categories
3. User Selects One or more Categories from list (one choice is Select All).
4. User Selects if results include Comments (default is No)
5. User Selects Default Font/Size/Color for output TITLE and CONTENT or an existing Word DOC template to use (default is none)
6. User selects order by post date (asc or desc), alphabetic or as-is (default is as-is)
7. Prompts user for location to save file
8. Program builds a Word Doc including for each ITEM (page break after each Item), TITLE, LINK, CONTENT:encoded, and COMMENTS if selected
a. Preserves ALL URL links in Content and Page Link on Blog
b. Preserves Image Alignments (like left align with word wrap)
c. Convert YouTube IFRAME embed code to Clickable Link to Youtube video (pull Youtube image from Youtube API)
Page layout should be similar to:
If you are bidding, YOU MUST read and send the following (Ignored otherwise)
Here is a sample input form I would need to create the variables to perform the task.
Can you do this in PHP as a Wordpress Plugin? Or is is a standalone EXE on my computer?
Please pull the RSS feed from http://werememberthese.com/feed and send me a sample DOC file to see per the specs to make sure you can get the feed to DOC format.
Sorry, but I have had several bad experiences here with people promising they knew how to do it and didn't. And lots of bidders not even reading the specs.