The JOB: create a piece of code that hides a div when a wistia video is playing, and shows that div when the wistia video is paused.
If you can't do this in 15 minutes. Don't bid because it means you aren't a good enough programer to pull it off. If you're the right person for the job, this should be batshit easy and you'll complete it within 15 minutes MAX.
This is what the code needs to do:
1) hide content within a specific div tag when the wistia video plays - i.e. using the style="display: none" code
Eg: so when a user visits http://members.fatlossboss.com/membership-signup-2-2/, the video starts playing, and everything you can see below the BLUE row should be INVISIBLE (hidden by the display code). And not just invisible but also NOT THERE. In other words, there should be no big white space and the user should not be able to scroll up and down.
##: to program control over the pause/play functions of the wistia video, see http://wistia.com/doc/player-api#player_api_events
2) If a user clicks on the video to "pause" the video, this TRIGGERS the div tag "hid" (or whatever you use), to reveal itself BELOW the video, enabling the user to scroll down and view the page.
Eg. The user clicks 'pause' on the video at http://members.fatlossboss.com/membership-signup-2-2/, and all of the words from "“Revealed, " at the start of the headline, to " clients’ only site." at the very bottom of the page" appear.
3) If a user clicks on the video again to continue watching, this triggers (PLAYING MODE) again, and all of the content below the video disappears once again.
As a winning bidder, you agree to:
1) provide me with all code required to achieve steps 1) 2) and 3) above; and
2) not be paid until the code is installed on my website and working in accordance with 1) 2) and 3) above.