You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking to buy the source code for three games: a crossword, sudoku and a word search
Happy to do this one of two ways:
1. Buy existing code for a basic game and I will adapt
2. Provide a spec of what I need and commission code from scratch
No need to worry about graphics, as long as its easy for me to replace them.
Ultimately the games will need to be able to take a feed of content from a backend - but again I will adapt.
Happy for people to bid for one game or all three. (I've marked it as a simple project for one puzzle)
Looking for well structured and commented code. Must work on all browsers - including IE 8!
Basic functionality below, but look at any crossword, word search or sudoku on line and that is what I am after!
No flash or java please.
- display grid and clues (13x13 grid)
- select a grid square and highlight the whole word (some intelligence about if its up or down)
- type a letter in the selected grid square
- allow a player to select up to 5 'hints' in a game (click a grid square, click 'hint' button, show correct letter in selected grid square
- click a clue in the clue list - highlight corresponding word on the grid with the first (not filled in letter) available for keyboard entry
- display a grid of letters and a list of words to find
- select a letter and drag to highlight a word
- detect if the word highlighted is in the word list or not. If it is mark the word as found on the grid and word list
- allow a player to select up to 5 'hints' in a game (click a word in the word list, click 'hint' button,mark word as found in the grid)
- display a grid (9x9 in 3x3 sections) with n numbers pre-filled
- allow a player to click a grid square and type in a number
- allow a player to toggle between 'pen' and 'pencil' mode
- include logic whereby if 'pencilled' in numbers become invalid they are removed from the pencil mode
- allow a player to select up to 5 'hints' in a game (click a grid square, click 'hint' button, fill grid square with the correct number
- animate lines, cols and sub squares being filled correctly
- include a logical data structure so that I can populate the puzzle from a database
- detect when the puzzle is complete and show a congratulatory message
- store all of the words entered so that if a player 'retires' that data can be stored for redisplay