1. I have a file upload site similar to "megashares.com which will be hosted on 2 servers.
2. The first server (server 1) will host my php, mysql, etc. details of all my users that are registered to my site
3. The second server (server 2) will host my data (jpg, avi, mpg, rar, zip, etc.. files) so that the users can download files.
What I need:
1. Since the site is hosted on 2 servers (one server for data) and another server for the (user data, php, mysql) etc.. I need to have a bandwidth difference between premium users and visitors..
2. Example: if a user is a premium user, in the mysql database the user table will have a field called (premium=yes) or (premium=no) if the field is (premium=yes) than the users will have a bandwidth speed of 25mbps, with 10 simultaneous downloads,
3. Example: if a user is a non premium user or a visitor, in the mysql database the user table will have a field called (premium=yes) or (premium=no) since the field is (premium=no) than the users will have a bandwidth speed of 3mbps, with 1 simultaneous download,
3. Since their are 2 servers involved, I'm trying to figure this out or how it can work
4. I attached a snapshot (mysql.png) which is the file attached, So you can get an idea of what I mean. However remember there are 2 servers involved, and you will be working with another developer so we can ensure a popup message if the user tries to exceed his simultaneous downloads allotment