We have a CentOS server with the following installed:
1. Wordpress MU network (with 11 sites)
2. BuddyPress and BP Courseware
3. PHP5, MYSQL
4. Red5 (fully tested and working)
We need the following installations:
1. Multi Domain mail server with web client (capable of displaying and enter Chinese and Japaneses character), heavy spam control and anti virus is needed. Simple training of how to manage the mail server is required.
2. BuddyPress default pages (Register, Activity....all six pages) and BP Courseware display using sub-site pages. That is, it won't jump back to mainsite.com/register but subsite.com/register
3. Change of network admin email (old email box not accessible, may need to change directly in database)
4. Installation of VideoWhisper Video Conference Integration (using Red5 which is fully working)
5. Installation of phpmyadmin and VNC (like tightVNC)
5. all steps in detail documentation
A very solid wordpress know-how and CentOS admin is needed.