You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have a websystem running on Centos 6.3 and nginx version 1.0.15.
Our system is based on PHP (Zend Framework), MySQL, JQuery and extjs.
We need someone who can help us with the following:
1. Upgrade nginx to latest release (1.2.4)
2. Review our config and make sure it's tuned/optimal
3. We are using SSL on all pages today, but we would like to change this and only use SSL on parts of our system.
4. Our system has been moved from Apache to nginx, and we experience a strange problem:
We have some links created by PHP around the system, and when running on Apache the links shows correctly:
This example is a link in a calendar for showing next day.
When running the system on nginx, the link shows like this:
5. It would also be benefitial if you would be able to help us with making the URL in zend SEO friendly.