You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. I need NIC bondnig on my server to increase bandwith speed, I'll have 3x1gbps ethernet lines connected to back of my server
2. All the datacenter will do is to plug cat5 cables into 3 ports on my server, using a (dual port ethernet controller) and the (single onboard ethernet)
3. That means you will have 3 lines (3x1gbps) all fully dedicated ethernet cables connected to the back of my server..
4. Talking with the datacenter there telling me to do NIC Bonding to get the full 3gbps speed, but they don't do it themselves. So i need help
5. I'm using the (Syba Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Network PCI-express x1 Controller Card SY-PEX24028) and the onboard Ethernet port for 3 ethernet connections