You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for someone who can help me make a simple opencart theme that is very simple for my customers.
The layout should be:
top logo and more or less nothing else.
top menu with no dropdown menus.
left side categories always unfolded.
center grid Products only (no category text).
right side cart no foldout.
footer with contact and such.
- no login.
- no specials, featured, extras or any of this stuff, no splashscreen/banner on first page.
- a small editable text (html) at the top (basically welcome) and the new products on first page.
- grid layout only, no sorting options, no category text at the top.
- search button
- no foldout meny on topmenu, just links
- left side categories, obvious wich one is chosen, all subcategories Always visible even at first page.
- left side information below categories.
- large footer with all information on how to Contact us and such.
- right side column cart with obvious "add to cart" visualisation (blink or animation), all added Products visible at all times, deletbutton per Product and view cart text.
- right side textbox beneth the cart to show links and custom text .
- Product (all below visible at all times)
- images and thumbs with click to zoom "fullpage" with thumbs visible in zoom mode at bottom
- description, buy button, price, discounted price with strikethrough, related articles, (Product options) , no Review, no stock, no wishlist, no compare.
- category page with Products (images (and thumbs?), price, buybutton) and no category text
- simple checkout with custom image/symbols for each step. The idea is to make symbols for each step and all the symbols at the top in a row to show "how to purchase".
- page background should be image, parts should be white background black text.
And of course we need to have a nice font, nice borders and such.
The main focus in on a very understandable GUI for the customers.
We sell high quality products for old housing (and interior design) and would like the customers to feel that we have a personal intrest in them and the shop.
attached is a simple sketch of what how we would like our page layout