You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
!!ONLY FOR YII EXPERT!!
Hi, i need a very simple admin backend made with YII and TDD. It is important that you are a true YII and TDD expert, as this project is more of a "test" project, to see if we go along and if we can accomplish great things together. later on, i will need more complex developments. So i'm really looking for someone with who i can go a long way.
I already have the design made with html5, css3 and jquery. Also, it's ok to use yii extensions if you think it's appropriate.
What i need is:
- Multi language capable, i'm going to use 2 languages at the moment.
- Access rights for modules activated
1. create a "modules table" containing all the modules (5 at the moment). This table should have id, name, isActive, noAccessMsg (this is a text field, who will contain html)
2. only admin can CUD access to modules
3. when admin, display module access in a line at the bottom of user details, in a matrix style (column, checkbox)
- roles (admin, reseller and user). no need to provide a CRUD for role management.
1. Only admin can change roles
2. createa "Login as" button. Admin can login as anyone, reseller can login as any of his users
- Registration screen
1. only admin can view this
2. username is email
3. put a "generate password" button next to password field. when clicked, it creates a 8 char random alphanumeric password
4. put a dropdown list with the name of all the available resellers. by default, "none" is selected
- login functions. the form already exists, you need to code:
1. check username & password
2. password recovery: send and email with a change password link. Until link has been cliked, the old password is used
3. A remember me checkbox, auth is valid for 15 days
- once logged in, display modules in menu tabs according to access rights.
- whenever you click on a module, check that this user has access to the module. If not, display value of noAccessMsg field
- if logged in as admin or reseller, display a specific menu in absolute top, regardless if they are authed as someone else or not (just check the role). This menu will show a back to admin/reseller panel, as well as a "login as:" dropdown list, containing all the usernames is able to login as.
- whenever you click on a tab menu, reload the full page. However, inside the same tab, execute actions AJAX style.
- provide a user details page. reseller and the user can edit username, password, address, etc...
Just to be sure you read the full thing, please type in your answer "yii is awesome"
it is possible i might have missed something, or i'm doing something wrong, please feel free to add your views.