You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hi: I have had a Chess game built but I need further improvements to the game. The programmer doesn't have the time to do further improvements. He built this in C+ and I think the interface is in C++. I have the game out right now for free - [www.fightbackchess.com] - you can download it for free and take a look.
What I am looking for:
1. Better levels of play
2. A coach to help a player improve his game (please note there are 4 chess games, not just 1
3. Ability to play over the internet, with a way to keep track of scores and such
4. Levels on the internet so that a player can choose which level he or she can join in.
5. A chat feature so the player can talk to his friends while playing
6. Members would sign in and either join in to play or can just watch.
7. A recording feature so that a player or watcher can record a game in progress for further analysis.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
I hear Linux is better for the platform