I need a simple CMS built w/ PHP/MySQL. Its primary function will be to gather RSS feeds and publish them to Twitter via the API. Ideally, it should be able to set up unlimited password-protected user accounts that can each publish unlimited feeds. The interface does not need to be pretty, but it should be clean and uncluttered. The project will be similar in spirit to TwitterFeed.com but with some key differences listed below. It should include a robust library like MagpieRSS for interpreting diverse forms of RSS data. It should also be capable of reliably publishing across 100's or 1,000's of accounts.
Of particular importance are the following:
* The ability to add Username / Password / FeedURL in bulk. ( For example, a text input box that accepts TwitterUser,Password,http://FeedURL.com, or uploading a text file )
* The ability to autenticate either via OAuth or simply entering Username / Password
* The ability change the FeedLimit ( number of items published each time ) + use timestamp/GUID to verify that duplicate items aren't published.
* The ability to easily schedule FeedFrequency ( every 30 minutes, 1, 2, 4, 6, & 12 hours ), + the ability to randomize times ( i.e. every hour +/- random mins. )
* The ability to edit individual feeds, all feeds, or only selected feeds
* The ability to see at a glance if accounts are no longer active and easily delete them
* The ability to sort by Username - FeedURL - FeedLimit - FeedFrequency - Active/Inactive