You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for an expert in the Yii framework to build a proof of concept application for us that will utilize and heavily document all best practices. The application should be able to do the following:
1. Create account with all necessary contact information.
2. Require that the user confirm their email address before logging into the system.
3. Once logged in, they will be able to upload up to 10 videos using PandaStream (http://www.pandastream.com/docs) and add a title, description, and attach a file to each video.
4. User will be able to login at any time and be able to update/edit/delete/add their videos.
1. Companies are created by the admin and are a collection of company users. So the admin will create a Company and then add Company Users. Once a Company User is created, an email is sent to them confirming their account with a unique URL that will allow them to login and create their own password.
2. Companies can then login and see all submitted videos, play them back, as well as make notes that are available ONLY to the company that made the notes.
3. When a new video is submitted by a User, all Company Users get an email.
1. Admin has CRUD functionality over Users, Companies, and Videos.
1. Password reset functionality must be in place for both Users and Company Users.
2. There should be separate URLs for the logins for: Users, Company Users, Admins.
3. The project should be delivered with full source code, documentation within the code, as well as an overview of what you did and why you did it.
There is a lot more work available for the right contractor. We prefer someone who is available on Skype regularly.