You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need an application that runs on a Windows 7 command prompt. It should be executed with this syntax:
For example: makeAcrobatCompare.exe C:\path\filename1.pdf C:\path\filename2.pdf 2 c:\outputfolder
0. Open a text log file and save what is being done.
1. Launch Acrobat XI Professional
2. Open the View -> Compare Documents menu option
3. Set Document1 to "c:\path\filename1.pdf". Make a log entry.
4. Set Document2 to "c:\path\filename2.pdf". Make a log entry.
5. Set Document Description to Reports, Presentation, or Scanned based on the argument 1, 2, or 3.
6. Generate the comparison (click OK). Make a log entry.
7. File -> Save As to the c:\outputfolder directory. Make a log entry.
(7a. If there is a prompt, can the program click OK or "clear" the message?)
8. And, if the above process doesn't complete in 10 minutes, kill the process and make an entry in the log.
I believe this can be done using Visual Basic.NET and the Acrobat XI SDK and Interapplication Communication (IAC).
Please specify an estimated completion date. Please specify if you'd be available to modify or continue work on this program after initial delivery. If you'd like to exceed the budgeted amount, please specify how many hours you estimate this will require. Thank you.