You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need an app that monitors a directory and convert all wav fiels saved there into mp3 and upload it to an ftp server. This app will show in the system tray when minimized.
1) User Selects Directory to monitor
2) Check this directory on the selected intervals. Anytime there is a new file (not converted to MP3) saved in this directory convert it into mp3 file and save it to the output directory.
3) If enabled, upload this saved file into ftp folder.
4) If enabled, email this file to selected email addresses.
5) Write action to log file
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).