You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need to extract data from an existing form. The form contains label specifications that I want to include in another application. It contains about 1500 different label configurations. I have included a sample application that shows all of the different specifications. What I need is the following:
1) Label Product Name (i.e. AOne, APLI, Avery standard)
2) Product Number (i.e. 28171 ??" Address, 28173 ??" Address)
3) Width of the label
4) Height of the label
5) Vertical Pitch of the label
6) Horizontal Pitch of the label
7) Top Margin Pitch of the label
8) Side Margin Pitch of the label
9) Page Type of the label
I need this data in either an excel spreadsheet or access database. An example would look like this:
Name Product# Width Height VPitch HPitch TMarg SMarg PageType
AOne 28171 ??" Address 355 167 167 365 79 65 A4
AOne 28173 ??" Address 380 175 175 390 92 28 A4
In order to run the application you need to have at least .Net 1.1 framework. Extract all of the files into one directory. Run the program called wizard.exe. It will launch a report wizard. Select the “Label Report?? option. This will bring you to the screens where you can select the different types of products and their associated product numbers. This screen will give you items 1 and 2. When you click “Next??, you will get items 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Platform, Excel, Access