You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have purchased the source code to an accounting system written in VB6. We are seeking a software team who have developed manufacturing and job costing programs before and are able to produce a high quality module for us drawing from this past experience. We will integrate this module with the accounting system ourselves.
A common database with the accounting system will be used - this will be supplied as a MDB but will upsized to a SQL db by the programming team.
A functional specification will be supplied to the successful applicant to allow them to finalise their bid.
Key features of the manufacturing system are:
1. Queries will be stored as SQL and callled by the module
2. ADO connection - TCP/IP network
3. Manufacturing Orders
4. Bill of Materials
5. Routes and Work Centres
6. Standard Cost rollup
7. Material Requirements Planning
8. Purchase Orders
9. Kitting and Assembly
10. Stock Receipts
The module should be quoted on the basis of two programmers FTE.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The perferred platform will be W2K server running SQL db. The network will be TCP/IP
The workstations will be XP running 256mb ram and using 1024*768 screen resolution. The number of users is 6 using the module concurrently.
Estimated delivery date is 15 December