You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hello again coders...
Ok, now I need a messenger type of service including email and other options for my hardware vendor client.
It should work as follows :
The hardware vendor has a service person assigned at a company or industry. Now there is a I.T. department where the service person sits. Its a LAN not WAN or internet. So when any thing related to hardware goes wrong in any department of the company, that person should immediately send a message to this hardware guy sitting in the I.T. department. This should be through a messenger or WinPop type of thing. Now this should be like..for e.g. a person at Purchase department has got problem in his Logitech mouse. So he should be doing the following steps...
1. Log on to this messenger system
2. Click and choose the hardware category from a combo box type of list : mouse, hard disk, printer, scanner etc.
3. Select the brand from the list..For e.g. if mouse is selected, then a list of all brands of mouse should come..Logitech , Microsoft scroll etc.
4. Type the problem descriptiion and click
5. Click button "Send"
As soon as "send" is clicked, the hardware fellow sitting in the I.T. department should get the intimation like "Message recieved from Purchase department" and he can view the thing..same logic as with messengers -> hotmail, Yahoo etc.
Also there should be monthly reports printed for the number of hardware problems -> department wise as well..
Kindly suggest me with the software you will work on for this and the amount type..
Awaiting for your response,
Your new friend,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
you suggest me platform. But i think Visual Basic.NET should do the trick.